Saturday, March 21, 2009

Actors who will get me to the theater....and so on...

As I was thinking about going to see KNOWING starring Nick Cage, I was trying to compile a list in my head of actors whose previous work is so consistently my taste that regardless of trailer, I would see.
Denzel....awesome....Inside Man, Remember the Titans, Out of Time, Bone Collector....the man makes some great film choices! (Of course Deja Vu sucked but nobody's perfect)
Tommy Lee Jones...Fugitive, Double Jeopardy, US Marshalls, No Country For Old Men, even that stupid comedy Man Of The House was pretty funny!
Julia Roberts.... Cliche, I know...but she does pick some good ones. Oceans, Runaway Bride, Erin Brockovich.....
I am sure my list will grow longer ..... this is just a start? Who do you think is a MUST See Actor?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Tom Hanks...his list of works has some great ones...I even forgave his look in The Da Vinci Code to watch it and I'm sure to go see Angels and Demons too.

    Others id go see... Kate Winslet, a soft spot for Adam Sandler (LOVED Punch Drunk Love), Kevin Spacey, Anne Hathaway (with the exception of Bride Wars)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Tom Hanks, he's usually spot on.... I don't know aobut Anne Hathaway (too soon to tell) and Kevin Spacey seems to appear in everything lately (although I loved 21)

    ReplyDelete