Friday, March 20, 2009

The Top 5 Shows On TV right Now (and why)

1. True Blood- HBO (unfortunately season 2 doesn't start until Summer) This show is so much fun....it's thrilling, scary, funny and dramatic and doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.

2. Torchwood- BBC America (Season Three coming up in April) Great, weird Sci-Fi show. Very unusual. It's sometimes hokey...but that makes it more fun!

3. Dollhouse- FOX So, if you saw the pilot and skipped it I wouldn't blame you, the first episode kind of sucked and it's a really weird premise. It has however gained more and more of my interest every Friday. I know Friday is the night shows go to die, but I hope this one gets a second chance!

4. The New Adventures of Old Christine - CBS This is so funny, the main reason, every character is funny. No one is holding the show hostage - everyone contributes!

5. Criminal Minds- CBS Okay, I know there are a lot of these types of shows (and I kind of love them all) but this one rises above. Some of the episodes are so disturbing! I also love Dr. Spencer Reed!

Honorable Mention: Bones, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Reaper, Dexter, and The Mentalist!

3 comments:

  1. id like to add 5 you need to watch: big bang theory, how i met your mother, lie to me, life, andddddddd any of the thursday night shows (30 rock/office/earl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...erich I absolutely agree with a few of your 5.... LIFE is awesome! Big Bang Theory is so so funny and How I met Your Mother... But what Thursday night shows are we talking about? Greys, Supernatural?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greys is sooooooo over these days...its just waiting for the pink slip. loooove supernatural as well as 30 Rock, The Office and for a bit of reality tv Nitro Circus and Fntasy Factory

    ReplyDelete