Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sequel's Suck...Mostly

So, there are many bad, bad movie sequel's and very few good ones. I have decided to list the seconds that I actually like. First of all, Final Destination 2 (which is by far, better than the original- likewise The Godfather 2) My favorite Star Wars is Jedi (which I guess is a threequel) and although I may be the only one.... Ghostbusters 2 is a favorite. Charlie's Angel's 2 was okay (the first one was okay too - not great- but the sequel wasn't worse).... Hmmm... What other sequel's are worth mentioning?

3 comments:

  1. im completely gonna guy out on ya for a bit.... any indiana jones flick after the first one is good... Rocky 2 kills Rocky...and Die Hard...although again there were multiple movies of all 3 "franchises" so to seek.

    as for pure suckage: any American Pie sequel, Still Waiting definitely sucked and any remake of a Jerry Lewis movie such as Flubber and The Nutty Professor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiana Jones? Okay...except the last one. The Last Crusade is actually my favorite. Rocky 2 okay...very 80's! Die Hard I totally agree with (except the third was the weakest)!
    American Pie 2 had a few funny moments but the novelty of the first wore off and as for the Jerry Lewis remakes....ugh...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shoot! i almost forgot....thoughts on Karate Kid 2?

    ReplyDelete